Michael Phelps is arguably one of the greatest Olympians to ever live. He has 22 Olympic medals, 18 of them GOLD. In fact, he has DOUBLE the number of gold medals than his closest competitors.
So WHY does someone who has mastered his trade, ranking in the top .001% in the WORLD, have 3 coaches to help him? Why? Because top performance requires a strategic edge, and his own eyes can’t provide the perspective of an outsider. That’s why 75% of Fortune 500 CEOs have an outside expert to guide them in their businesses.
So What are the 4 Things that a Coach Does for You?
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Have someone hold your feet to the fire to make sure you’re executing your plans, demands, and goals. Do a good job already? Wait until you experience the progress with a true master at your side.
- EXPERTISE: Knowing that someone else has already had success in what you’re trying to accomplish, of course it’s going to be an easier process if you have someone with experience to guide you.
- GIVES FEEDBACK: A true coach doesn’t tell you what you want to hear. A coach is there to tell you what you NEED to hear, to improve. Period.
- SEE THE BLIND SPOTS: As long as you are working in your business, there will ALWAYS be blind spots –things you don’t know that you don’t know. You need an outside observer who has been there before to look over your shoulder and bring your attention to what you DON’T see.
Want someone to revolutionize your world? Metrix Global concluded that executive coaching typically has an ROI of 500-700%. We employ and train the World’s BEST business coaches to:
- Keep you and your organization working ON your business, not just IN it
- Dramatically increase your marketing results to create massive new opportunities
- Develop your businesses Core Story™ to stop just selling and start solving your prospects needs
- Create a Superstar sales team, processes and tools to ignite revenue growth
- Achieve massive results in any business impact area you can think of!
To book your FREE Coaching Session time with one of our Certified Success Coaches, simply choose the day and time that works best for you.
Important: All times are based in PST zone, please plan accordingly.